1. We believe the Holy Bible, both Old and New Testaments, are the divinely inspired Word of God without error in the original manuscripts and are the final authority for all Christian faith and life (II Timothy 3:16-17; II Peter 1:21).
2 We Believe in one God, infinite, perfect and eternally existent in three persons, the Father, the Son, Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:16-17, 28:19; I Peter 1:2; II Corinthians 13:14).
3. We Believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, His unique Deity, His sinless humanity, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death on the Cross of Calvary, His bodily resurrection and His ascension to be seated on the Father’s right side (I Corinthians 15:3-4; John 1:1, 20:24-29; Hebrews 4:15; I Timothy 2:5; Revelation 20:1-6).
4. We believe that Jesus Christ will descent from Heaven, personally and imminently to rapture the Church, His Bride; We also believe in the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ with the Church, His Bride; on the Earth (Hebrews 9:28; I Thessalonians 4: 13-18; Revelation 20: 1-6; 1 Corinthians 15:51; Philippians 3: 20-21; Titus 2:13 ).
5. We understand and teach that religious practices and willful works of any kind are not of any use in remission of sins. The sinner has to believe in Christ Jesus, repent and confess his/her sins to God for remission and cleansing. We also understand that charity works of any sort, without first attaining Salvation in Christ Jesus, are of no value in the sight of God. We advise our members to do charity works in privacy.
6. We believe that justification is a judicial act of God on the believer’s behalf solely through faith in Christ’s death and resurrection (Romans 3:24,26; 4:18-25; 5:1; I Corinthians 6:11; Galatians 3:24).
7. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is under condemnation, and that it is only through the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit that salvation can be obtained (Genesis 1:26-27; 2:17; 3:1-13; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; I Timothy 2:5-6).
8. We Believe that water Baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the church during the present age (Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 2:38; Romans 6:3-12, I Corinthians 11:17-34).
9. We believe that the Christian life involves Discipleship, Obedience to the Word of God, Holiness, Witness and Service through the power of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 1:8; 2:38; II Corinthians 6:14-18; 7:1)
10. We Believe in the baptism with the Holy Spirit, with the physical evidence of the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:4; 4:31; 10:46; I Corinthians 12:13-14; Ephesians 5:18).
11. We Believe in the demonstration of the gifts of the Spirit, and the manifestation of the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23).
12. We Believe in the divine healing of the human body as provided for in the atonement, which is a privilege of all believers (Isaiah 53:4,5; James 5:14,15).
13. We Believe in Heaven as the eternal inheritance of the believers, and in Hell and the Lake of Fire as the place of eternal doom for the devil, his angels, and all unbelievers (John 14:1-3; Revelation 20:10-15, 21:1-6).
14. We believe that the true Church consists of all who through faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united in the Body of Christ (Ephesians 1:22-23; 2:22; 4:3-6).
15. We believe and teach that God has appointed Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry and for the edifying of the Church. (Ephesians 4:11-13).
16. We believe that only God can cause a person to become a follower of Christ Jesus; therefore, we do not proselytize for members by any means. (John 6:44)
17. We believe and teach our members that integrity and taking care of the family is critical to the health and security of the nation and the world as a whole. We also teach our members to obey and subject themselves to the laws and regulations of the government of the land, while following the commandments and instruction given in the Holy Bible.
18. We believe and practice the laying on of hands in-order for a believer to receive heavenly blessings and for the ordination of a perfected believer chosen by the Holy Spirit to Divine Ministry.
19. Bethania Gospel Ministry does not seek financing from the public at large, but depends solely upon the freewill gifts from its members; therefore, we do not solicit funds from the public by any means. We do not ask our members to pay tithes or donations.
20. Ministry meetings and local communities are Shepherded by person who is Born Again in Christ Jesus, Holy Spirit-filled, having Divine Leadership Qualities, who is chosen and ordained by the guidance of God Almighty, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Acts 13:1-3, Acts 6:1-6)